When you buy a pump hose you will receive:
- The appropriate hose with the tubing and bottle top attached.
- The pump bulb with the connector fitted – you connect it when you unpack your hose.
- Two clear glass bottles – a spare just in case of a breakage.
- A spare set of PU bands – to replace any which may snap. Black bands for all black hoses, or clear bands for the others.
- Printed instructions with guidance on both use and care.
All items are sent in plain, padded, mailing packets or boxes as appropriate, labelled with the purchaser’s name and address, there is no indication of the package contents *. If complete confidentiality is required, UK purchasers should opt for the click and collect service and have their purchase delivered to a participating retailer.
Multiple purchases are combined into one package whenever possible and any overpayment of postage and packing is always refunded upon return from the post office.
* Purchases posted to none EC countries must have a Customs Declaration label with brief detail of the package content, approximate value, and weight. I use Gas Mask Hose, Cannula Pump, Hose Adaptor, Extension Tube, or Update Kit as the description.
DHL Packstation’s and P.O. Boxes – Because I always ship using Royal Mail Signed For or International Tracked and Signed, it is not possible for me to send purchases to DHL Packstations or P.O. Boxes.
The printed instructions included with each pump hose are available to download as a pdf file by clicking on the image to the left.
Some computers need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files. Free downloads of Acrobat Reader are available here:
Any gas masks or rebreather bags shown are for illustrative purposes only.
I only supply pump hoses and the items on the extras page – supply your own gas mask.
A rebreather bag will only work with a suitably modified gas mask and should never be used in isolation.
The pump hose is normally attached directly to the gas mask and any rebreather bag or additional
hoses or bubble bottle should be connected to the female end of the pump hose.